Population Health Equity: Finding Common Ground
Dave explains his provocative and contrarian statement: “The effort to reduce health disparities is hindered by viewing health equity only in terms of racial inequities.” And he argues for seeing inequities through multiple lenses to find common ground.
- Kindig DA. 2015. Can There Be Political Common Ground for Improving Population Health? Milbank Q 93(1):24–27.
- Haidt J. 2012. The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion. New York, NY. Pantheon Books.
- Isenberg N. 2016. White Trash: the 400-Year Untold History of Class in America. New York, New York. Viking.
- Kindig D. 2017. Population Health Equity: Rate and Burden, Race and Class. JAMA 317(5):467-468.
- Kindig DA. 2020. Using Uncommon Data to Promote Common Ground for Reducing Infant Mortality. Milbank Q 98(1):18–21.